A Great Portland Street pub with a sense of event
Just a hop from Regents Park, The Albany is a city pub known for its fresh, seasonal food, sublime beers and great atmosphere. Indeed, our daily changing menu gives the restaurants of Great Portland Street a good run for their money, while our well stocked bar, serving a range of speciality and Craft beers from around the world, as well as a large range of fantastic wines by the glass, offers something to suit all tastes. So whether it's our regular music nights or our home cooked Sunday roasts, there's no shortage of reasons to peel yourself away from the sofa and head for The Albany.
- 13 of the finest craft beers & ciders, plus five real ales
- 29 quality wines including 19 by the glass
- Regionally sourced pub food served all day
- The Other Place - our underground urban burger joint, serving tasty finger foods from 5pm daily
- Our basement bar is also available for private party hire and DJ nights - just ask us
Join our club
Join our mailing list and get a complimentary homemade Bloody Mary with your Sunday roast.
Ukulele Wednesdays Jam
Every Ability Level, Every Wednesday - Ukulele Wednesdays @ukewednesdays
Are you being Served?
Monday to Friday: Noon - Midnight / Saturday: 11am - Midnight / Sunday: Noon - 10.30pm